OfficeTools User Guides
Find quick walkthroughs and overview information here. For more technical support, go to our knowledge base.
- How do I make sure that the staff I am assigning the To-Do or Call to, is notified of it right away?
- What is the Drag & Drop box for in the To-Do’s and Calls screen?
- What is the difference between “Name” and “Contact” in the To-Do and Calls screen?
- Can I add my To-Do’s and Calls to my calendar like I can in Outlook?
Time & Billing
- When I delete an invoice, what happens to the associated time cards (WIP)?
- How do I refund a client an over payment?
- How and where do I customize the Letterhead graphic size, format, etc?
- I added a new work code and checked the billable option, but the time card(s) do not show up as billable. Why not?
- How do I integrate the portal with my website?
- When downloading a document from the Portal, it causes the program to crash. What is causing this?
- Why are my staff receiving an “unable to validate portal subscription … ” error when they try to upload documents to the portal?
- Why is WorkSpace saying that I am not licensed for the Portal?
- If I enter a contact into Outlook, will it be imported into WorkSpace?
- Why do my Outlook appointments show as “(Unspecified)” when they import into WorkSpace?
- Can I input appointments on my phone and have them show in WorkSpace?
- If I delete an email out of WorkSpace that has been added through the Outlook sync, will the email be deleted out of Outlook as well?