Within OfficeTools WorkSpace, a To-Do is defined as a single step, single staff member activity or task. For example, a To-Do can be created for making copies, preparing a mailing or can also be extended out to something such as payroll in which a To-Do can serve as a simple reminder. Creating a To-Do will replace the need for verbal, email and written reminders to complete the task and will also present the opportunity to track any time associated with the task. A To-Do can be assigned to the staff member creating it or can be assigned to another staff member in the office.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How is a Staff notified when a task is assigned to them?
- What is the Drag and Drop box for on the Calls and To-Do’s screen?
- Can I add Calls and To-Do’s on my OfficeTools’ calendar?
- Can I assign a Call or To-Do to more than one staff?
- Should I create my Payroll Processing as a Project or a To-Do?
- When would I use a To-Do rather than an Assignment?
- What is the difference between the Name and the Contact on the Calls and To-Do’s screen?