A Call is a record of any phone correspondence between you and your clients. Calls should be created whenever you talk to or need to talk to your client on the phone. The ability to Add to Activity List and mark actions such as Please Call increase functionality, as well as the ability to Drag & Drop any relevant documents into the Call. Calls can be used in place of hand written messages for the staff member creating it or other staff members in the office. Tracking phone conversations is helpful for future reference, as well as seeing how often you talk to the client
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I assign a Call or To-Do to more than one staff member?
- What is the Drag and Drop box on the Calls and To-Do’s screen?
- Can I add my To-Do’s and Calls to my OfficeTools’ calendar?
- How are Staff notified when a task is assigned to them?
- What is the difference between the Name and the Contact on the Calls and To-do’s tabs?
- Should I put the notes from a phone call in the Notes tab or the Calls tab?